Invest in the Future of Ukraine – The Wall Street Journal

I told the World Economic Forum in May that I plan great leaps ahead for the postwar Ukrainian economy. I committed my administration to creating a favorable environment for investment that would make Ukraine the greatest growth opportunity in Europe since the end of World War II.

Today, with the introduction of Advantage Ukraine, I am delivering on that promise. I invite foreign investors and companies with ambition to see the advantage in investing in the future of Ukraine, and to recognize the tremendous growth potential our country presents. We have already identified options for more than $400 billion of potential investment, which reach from public-private partnerships to privatization and private ventures. With the support of the U.S. Agency for International Development, we have formed a project team of investment bankers and researchers, appointed by Ukraine’s Economy Ministry, that will work with businesses interested in investing.

Techyrack Website stock market day trading and youtube monetization and adsense Approval

Adsense Arbitrage website traffic Get Adsense Approval Google Adsense Earnings Traffic Arbitrage YouTube Monetization YouTube Monetization, Watchtime and Subscribers Ready Monetized Autoblog



from Investing – My Blog https://ift.tt/pGPfn58
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post